- Create a database of children with Moebius Syndrome;
(listing details of the patient, diagnostic data, ie symptoms present, where and when diagnosed; medical support ie, the network of doctors and examinations needed; family history
- Spread awareness through campaigns, media, posters.
- Provide reading material in the three official languages;
- Offer support to children and parents - this could be offered via the website, e-mail and printed form.
- Obtain funding for a special need feeder (Haberman Feeder) and to supply parents of new-born babies with a feeder.
- Offer assistance with recruitment for adults with Moebius Syndrome
- Educating the community and educators.
- To set up a trust fund to offer bursaries for children with Moebius Syndrome who wish to further their studies.